- 100 kW, 480 VAC 3-phase active front-end
- Low current distortion—IEEE 519 compliant
- Unity power factor
- Regulated DC link voltage with source/sink load capability
- Compact, open-frame construction
- Optimized grid interface filter
- Includes switchgear and cooling fans
- -40 to +45°C operation
- Easy setup via serial port with included Oztek Power Studio™ configuration tool
The module provides bidirectional power transfer between an AC power input and an intermediate DC link, while maintaining low distortion, sinusoidal AC line currents. It operates as a rectifier when transferring power from the AC line to the DC link, and as an inverter in the opposite direction.
Power Studio is a Windows-based GUI that can be used to easily configure and control the OZIP motor drive.
The AFE/GTI application firmware is designed for use with Oztek’s OZIP family of intelligent power modules. Intended for OEM applications, the OZIP-based AFE/GTI solution provides high performance and efficiency at a fraction of the cost of a packaged industrial solution.
- Low AC current harmonics – meets IEEE 519
- Improved power factor
- Active Front End (AFE) DC link control mode
- Grid-tie inverter (GTI) current control mode
- Voltage boost capability
- Pre-charge control
- CAN or Modbus RS-485 interface
The inverter can be configured to operate in AFE or GTI mode. In AFE mode the inverter regulates the DC bus voltage and can be used to power a common bus or single-drive applications that require AC line regeneration and/or low harmonics. GTI mode is generally intended for renewable applications. In general, there is a separately-controlled DC source and the inverter is used to control real and reactive current or power to or from the grid.
DC Link Voltage (Operating)
Maximum Continuous Phase Current
Maximum Transient Load Current
DC Output Continuous Current Capacity 45°C Ambient, VDC = 800 V 55°C Ambient, VDC = 800 V
+/- 125 ADC +/- 80 ADC
868mm x 715mm x 257mm
Compression, AWG 1/0-4
Pluggable terminal block, AWG 18-26
Operating Temperature Rated Capacity Reduced Capacity
-40°C to 45°C